- You are excited to find a lean cuisine in your Freezer at 11pm when you get home from work;
- You forget where you parked your car in the garage at work because it has been there so long;
- You're reading blogs on your crackberry while driving home from work to try to catch up;
- You think jott.com is the greatest invention ever;
- You realize in July that your dining room table runner is your Easter runner (um, I think this happened last year, too);
- Your winter snowman decorations are still on the kitchen wall - but at least you've put away the valentines and st pats day front door hangings
- Your car has been at the repair shop nearly a week - and it only took them 1 day to fix it but you keep forgetting to pick it up or get home too late to do it;
- Your other car has been in need of a front license plate since....you bought it in November but you keep forgetting to get one;
- Owner's manuals for those used cars you bought last November? Oh yeah, you'll get those too, one of these days...;
- You look at your Netflix account and realize that you've had the same two movies for over a month;
- You decide to "work from home" because all of your office-appropriate clothes are in a heap in a bag to go to the drycleaners, but, yep, you keep forgetting that, too;
- You are thankful that your children are teenagers who can feed themselves and like macaroni and cheese and sandwiches and cereal and fruit;
- You know that none of the important bills in your life (mortgage, insurance, utilities, etc) would ever get paid on time if you didn't have automated payments set up from your checking account and the 1 or 2 un-automated ones sometimes get forgotten...;
- despite these lists of "things to do, to remember, to get control of" you find that BLOGGING still manages to get done almost every day....
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
You Know Things Are Twisted Up When...
Life must be a little unbalanced when....