Thanks Myra for the nod. Curious. I am totally random. So forget 6, I could go on all day!
1. Cut me off in traffic? No problem. Run a red light? No problem. BUT FORGET TO SIGNAL AND I WILL TAKE A CONTRACT OUT ON YOU. yeah, no signals, my pet peeve.
2. I have a niece who is allergic to anything odd numbered. When she's in my car, it has to be on even numbers. When she pushes a button, it has to be even numbered times. She's 26 and there's no hope for her, but I love her. Except for the button-pushing...
3. I evilly trained my children to give good footrubs. When they were about 3 or 4 and we lived in Spain, I made it a competition. "Oh Son, you are the best footrubber in the world. Oooh. Nooo, wait, I think it's Daughter. yes Daughter now you are the best!' I did that all the time to get them to rub my feet for more than 2 seconds. Now my Son truly is the world's best footrubber (daughter figured out the scheme...darn.)
4. I fall asleep at my computer at least once a week. I just did it now. And now I'm awake. Clearly time to go to bed.
5. I have been getting hot flashes since I was 39 and my sisters tell me they will last until I am 50 and I therefore hate my genes. Hate hate hate.
6. I collect band and conference badges. I have them hanging on my wall in my office. I don't just keep mine, I approach random conference goers and ask them for theirs, too. I get them from "celebrities" who attend the conference, band leaders who perform, as well as random people.
Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Write six random things about yourself.
Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
Let your tagger know when your blog entry is up.
Who’s up? Let’s see…
1. My Cousin JO at Merry ol' land of oz because she is SOOOO much younger than I (3 weeks HA) and she has great wit
2. Persnicky Ticker because she is so random.
3. Etc etc etc I am learning to love Japan and I so want you to visit me when you come to the states.
4. And Alice at Honey Pie because random is good and admitting you like Tom Cruise movies even better...
5. Katy because us twin moms have to stick together.... and
6. And Katydidnot because she has the craziest life and the best comments!!!
thanks all for playing. time for me to go to bed before I fall asleep on my computer again....