Monday, July 7, 2008

PUPPY POWER!!!

OK how many of you loved Scooby Doo? And hated the new Scooby doo with scrappy do?? I hated it. But with a new puppy in the house, I had to say it.

Yes, Lorelai has been with us for a week now. Tonight she is back with me because Daughter is the greatest, most perceptive girl in the world and knew that i was lonely and delivered Puppy to my door at 9:30 pm when I got home from work. Plus I think after a week of getting up with puppy at 4am and 6am, Daughter was ready for a whole, uninterrupted night's sleep. Yes, that's what Grammy's are made for. Babysitting.

Here she is:!


As we arrived, we were worried Great-Gram would be upset to be hosting a puppy for 3 days. HAHAHA we shouldn't have worried! Within minutes, this was the scene! (above)



Grandpa was soooooo happy to have another Great Grand-dog!!! Really!!




Uncle TJ let her sleep in his shirt. You draw your own conclusions on that one...



TB and KRB are thinking about the puppy they're getting when they get back from Vaca next week...




And Uncle F - tb's dad - is ready to get a puppy BEFORe they go on vaca. He was so cute with Lorelai it was hilarious!



Here she is in her tiny bed with her tiny Tigger. That's T-I double "GH" rrrrr to you!



Eating is exhausting - you have to lay down sometimes..

Awwwww.


That's a big step for a tiny puppy! (2.5 pounds)



Curled up with the big sister - NO I did not pose them -they sleep like this!


Cousin Chrissy was sooooo stealing her!




See, this is Lorelai in Chrissy's bag!!

Awww Grammy loves the baby - this is her first day home....

16 comments:

DF said...

Cool puppy shots.

Suzanne said...

So adorable. How big will she get?
She is delish....

The Girl Next Door said...

suz - she'll only get to 10-12 pounds. She's a little Jack Russell (like the dog on Frazier). she's so lovable it's ridiculous!

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

So not showing this to my kids.

stephanie said...

PRECIOUS! I can hardly stand it...

The eating lying down is absolutely hilarious, too. Like she weighs enough to become labored standing.

And I'm with Jenn...Hell, I shouldn't even be showing this to myself.

Anonymous said...

Awwww. If I were closer I'd steal her.

Kellan said...

Awwww - that is one sweet little puppy and ... sooooooo loved!

Take care- Kellan

Anonymous said...

nothing like a big smoochy doggie kiss. she's adorable!!! terriers are the best. don't you love her doggie breath?

San Diego Momma said...

I want one, I want one, I want ONE!!!!

There's too many cute dog stories going around the web today...it's making me all yearny inside.

Deb
sandiegomomma.com

Tootsie Farklepants said...

So what you're saying is that if I show up I only need to bring a small purse? check.

Anonymous said...

Awww, so cute!

HWHL said...

Ah, you've joined the Puppy Cult - congratulations! I love the name Lorelai - it's beautiful!

Janet said...

Awwww, that is one cute puppy!!! Love the name; growing up, my cousin's family had a german shepherd with the same name...sweet dog!

Jen said...

I want a puppy! She's so cute. It's definatly one of my first purchases when I move out.

dkuroiwa said...

oh...thank YOU very much...was back here getting caught up on some reading...a certain 6-year-old looking/climbing over my shoulder...and this post comes up. ~~sheesh~~ You can't imagine (or, maybe you can!) the begging and pleading that is going on....hope this stops soon!!
Cute puppy though...and does Uncle TJ know he's a hottie?!?! whew!!

just jamie said...

I want her. Really, I do. I'll trade you my old, geezer, stubborn, fat, beagle. Appealing?