Monday, July 7, 2008

ME! a BLOG! award!!

OK So here it is my very first blog award!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




thanks so much to Busy Bee for thinking of me!! She reads me very often, and comments best stuff ever. I don't know how she finds the energy. Must be because she is a Busy bee!! Duh.

Here's the rules:

Here are the rules for those that were nominated:1. Pick five (5) blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4. Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of “Arte y Pico” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award (http://arteypico.blogspot.com/)
And the nominees are......(big ol' drumroll)
1. I think she already won but dammit she was MY friend first so...Paranoid Mama, who constantly underestimates herself, her beauty, her charm, her humor, her intelligence, her amazing motherhood skills. I love you Fairfield Girl and I miss you every single day...
2. Persnicky Ticker, the girl who has endured more than most women should ever have to and comes back with humor and energy. You Go Girl!
3. Suburban Correspondent, because how the heck do you have six (6) kids and blog and live and eat and feed everyone and even sleep! And funny? She invented the word.
4. Manager mom b/c she heralds from my college hometown and somehow knows how to balance work and being a mommy. And is funny to boot. I love funny, btw.
5. Etc Etc Etc how the heck to you live halfway around the world and stay so grounded? Ask her, I don't know. I love her blog and the personal emails she sends after every comment. I think she might have been nominated already, too but too bad so sad. I love her.
6. What 5? 5 you say? oh damn you all to hell. I love my cousins and my cousin Carol P blogs to perfection - photos of the kiddies to keep me amused. Amazing humor. I haven't seen her in ___ years (I refuse to divulge how old I am. Oh wait, it's on my "about me" anyway....) but she rocks. Hard. And I love her blog title. I wish that I had duck feet
so there you have it folks. Blog away! I love this world!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the award!

Persnickety Ticker said...

Oh thank you for the award. You think I am special and you aren't even my mom! I posted mine. Took me all morning...

I need a drink. Or a hug. Or a cookie.

dkuroiwa said...

Well kiss me on the lips and call me cute!!!
I was just catching up on some blog reading of my overflowing GoogleReader and....WOW!!!
Thanks so much!!
I love purty things!!!
and you are a sweetheart for this!!!
now, i'll be thinking all day about who to pass it on to...hmmmm...
THANKS!
you...have yourself a great day!!!

Suburban Correspondent said...

Whoops! Just spotted this, and can't tell when it's from. Where are the dates on your posts? Am I being stupid?

Suburban Correspondent said...

Never mind - figured it out...