Playing along with Party of 6 (and Jenn at Juggling life) I'm posting 25 things I like about myself. I have been silently beating myself up lately. About everything. And having very secrety (ok and sometimes not so secret ) sad moments. Time to BUCK UP and BE HAPPY.
So in 10 minutes or less, 25 things I like about myself:
1. The very blue color of my eyes.
2. My boobs
3. my sense of humor
4. my love for my kids
5. my love for my sunday school class
6. I appreciate my family - my whole family, even the extended parts that make most of us crazy. And I am not afraid to tell them "I love you."
7. I am financially self-sufficient
8. I am smart (ok I had trouble saying that and feel the need to qualify it. I'm not the smartest person I know, but I'm not dumb!)
9. I'm a good soccer player
10. I am getting good at gardening
11. I'm a fast reader
12. I am a good mentor and take time with the newbies at work
13. I stick up for people even when it's not the popular thing to do
14. when I'm wrong, I admit it, even if it's hard or embarassing.
15. I have resisted the urge to hurl rocks at the house next door, or otherwise throw things in that direction
16. I laugh out loud when something is funny
17. I am a speedy reader
18. I am a wicked typer
19. I am not afraid to learn new things and tackle projects I haven't tried before.
20. I cheer loudly for everyone's kids at the games - positively only. the worst I say is if something "wrong" happens, we yell, "Oh unlucky, unlucky. Good try."
21. I am pretty good at taking photos and keeping the kids' lives photographically documented.
22. I am organized
23. I am reliable
24. I can talk to anyone, anytime, anywhere, which the partners love about me (i.e. I'm good at client development)
25. I'm a joiner - see I joined in on this exercise!!