Wednesday, September 10, 2008

WEDNESDAY STILL A FLABBY ASS

Sigh. How did another week get away from me?

Positive things I did for the 2008 Ass Campaign this week:
  • Played 90 minutes of outdoor soccer and ran hard for at least 1/2 of it. DIDN'T hurt my knee in the last few minutes, despite having the opportunity. Read All about It
  • Did about 100 situps/crunches every other day. Not every day. not 400. But I'm getting there
  • Added squats for the flabby thighs per Sharon, my friend who is a personal trainer. They don't hurt my knee too badly.
  • Drank a lot of water

Bad Bad Behavior that has Thwarted any chances at losing weight:

  • Ate "loaded" french fries for dinner Saturday while shopping at the mall with the kids after secretly crying in the dressing room looking at the backs of my thighs (damned 3 way mirrors) and realizing I will never be in shape at this rate...;
  • Cleaned out the conference room of Twix Bars for dinner Monday night around 1130 pm at the office and drank too many diet cokes until 130 am;
  • Trying to avoid a repeat Twix incident, Tuesday ate small pizza (with grapes and goat cheese topping strange but yummy) for lunch in cafeteria, then Ordered dinner at Chop House (crab bisque and steak salad with cheese and garlic bread and corn bread - have some carbs) with paralegal as we did exhibits until 11pm;
  • Wednesday dying of hunger and exhausted after 2 late nights went to Clyde's and ordered the portobella, cheese, sun-dried tomato with alioli and toasted bread sandwich;

So Um Yeah, not such a great week.

5 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

Who can be perfect??? Not me.
You did better than most....you got some moves in.
Three way mirrors and Fluorescent lights were developed by satan himself. They sould all be destroyed. I bet Heidi Klum does not look (that) good in them either. ;)

katydidnot said...

they totally put twix and twizzlers in our conference room today. wtf? it's all i ate all day.

Hula Girl at Heart said...

Peppermint Patties and miniature candy bars in our conference room. I have to pray every time I walk through there.

Jen said...

Well you're doing better then I am. I just wish the results would be instant.

Anonymous said...

What? You mean the bad things I do to thwart my progress are supposed to be blogged, too?? I can't just mention the salmon for lunch? The spurts of exercise & energy? I have to confess the Reece's Minis??
I suppose that *would* explain the no loss, no gain situation I find myself in.
http://kcinnova.wordpress.com/derfwads-unite-mrs-gs-5k-ass-project/