Wednesday, September 3, 2008

ASS ABS UPDATE

Mrs. G. says we are to update on Wednesdays. So here I go.


NOPE No photos yet. (but my belly is hanging out in that photo below with BossMan). But after the debauchery of the weekend I have behaved myself. Ran 3.2 miles Tuesday. Did 150 crunches. Ate healthy food. Cut down drastically on the diet cokes.


I still have a looooong way to go. But I am finally finally headed in the right direction. 2 days down, many many more to go.


Thanks Mrs. G for giving me the courage to face the Flabbys.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Woohoo! You can do it!

Cheri @ Blog This Mom! said...

Go you!

And no more Diet Cokes. Those things are no muy bueno for you! Drink green tea. (And, for the record, I switched WAY before I read that Oprah was on some green tea diet or some such thing.)

Amy said...

Good job! Keep up the good work!

(and have you ever considered trying caffeine free diet coke to help cut back?)