Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wednesday Update - Keester

It's Wednesday for a few more minutes and I have a "keester" update. My mom doesn't like when I say the word A$$. So it's all about the keester (Or is it kiester? I really don't know and I'm too lazy to google it).

I have actually been much better behaved. Taking cottage cheese to work, doing my situps and spot exercises nearly every day. I played 90 minutes of soccer Sunday, but failed to run any other day. I have dropped maybe a pound or two. I have resisted lots of treats and eaten salads when out with the kids. There just might be hope for me....

It's quick post wednesday b/c I have spent hours on Sunday's post. What's Sunday you ask??? Well, you'll just have to wait and see. But it's a pretty darn big day around here....

3 comments:

dkuroiwa said...

Oh Man!! It's Thursday here and I forgot the as...oops, sorry...keister (sp?) update. crap. oh well....
You've done much better than me...I gotta find me some motivation to get away from the damn computer!! grrrr. THIS WEEK. yeah...this week!!
Congrats on the pound or two...and resisting th temptation is what it's all about, baby!!
Sunday? hmmmm....my imagination is starting to wander/wonder!!! :-D

JO said...

I know what Sunday is..I know what Sunday is....but I won't spoil it! Bwa hahahahahahahhaha!

Can't wait to see what you have cooked up!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to know you are sticking with it. I just got back in the game. I'll post about it.