Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Well that Stunk

Day one of the two day test - I was excited for the support from my previous post below and from my facebook friends. I foolishly thought I stood a chance.

The morning session was essays - and really the one thing I studied. I got three easy topics which I had predicted and hit pretty much a home run.

Then I found out the afternoon was all multiple choice, ALL Florida Law. Oops.

Doomed.

I think of the 100 questions I was sure about the answer for ... exactly one. I wish I were exaggerating.

I found out that a lot of people come back to repeat today's part. Tomorrow is supposed to be the easier part. Tomorrow - the part I studied for Not. At. All.

I also found a fellow out-of-state lawyer who also did great this morning and knew 5 questions this afternoon.

As we parted ways, I said, "See you in July!"

Grrrrr.

4 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised when you get the results. I'll bet you pass with flying colors!!

Hula Girl at Heart said...

I'm sure you did better than you think. And if not? Tomorrow's anotha' day Scarlett! Or in the words of JB....Some of it's magic, some of it's tragic, but I've had a good life all the way.

zelzee said...

I am sure you aced it!

J.G. said...

NOBODY knows the answers to the Florida section. Most of the time I couldn't even understand what they were asking. I'd read the question and then look at the answers and be all, "Oh, this is an evidence question?"

Good thoughts to you for Day Two! Go get 'em!