Saturday, February 21, 2009

Helping me Hide that Body

The great buddy award.
Pass this on to the kind of friend you could and would call if you had to move a body.




Thanks Suz!!

The Rules:1. Put the logo on your blog. 2. Add a link to the person who awarded you. 3. Award some other blogs. 4. Add links to those blogs on yours. 5. Let the other bloggers know they received your award.
Busy Bee Suz dropped this lovely award on me. I love her blog and, of course, love her because you never know what you'll find when you stop by, except you will laugh, perhaps cry a little and end your day being a better person.

I will pass this on to:
Jenn at Juggling Life because she is mom, wife, student, awesome blogger and bitchin' friend all at the same time. She has invited me to a special Bitchin' Blogger party at her house in San Diego if I can just get there, which I certainly hope to in May piggybacking on a conference there. And I know, without a doubt, she'd have the most kick-ass shovel ever and know how to use it if I needed her...
My cousin Jo just slightly younger but oh so much more durable. We've been "there" for each other for more years than either of us would want to count, despite never having lived closer than probably 500 miles. It's been mega years since I have seen her, but I know from youth experiences and from my whole Divorce episode that she'd find a way to be here if ever I needed her, wild horses couldn't keep her away....
Debbie at Etc. Etc. Etc who despite living in Japan manages to keep me company at all hours of the day and night. She's right there with bloggy hugs, funny emails and witty comments just when I need them most. And if I need her to wield a shovel? Oh yeah, she'd be here with style and maybe a pink flamingo for color...
Myra at We Make Three who has sent me the most delicious, awesome, incredible thing that I can't share yet b/c it's a surprise for someone else (who might read this blog) so that will have to wait, but Myra, artist, mom, wife, awesome person has so many talents, I'm sure shoveling and body dragging would be a no brainer, even with her hectic, full schedule....
There are many, many friends out there, and indeed I am blessed. Some of you have already received this award (and I'm hoping I didn't double-gift those above...I tried to check) and some I'm leaving for others to pass the award to. I'm grateful for all my bloggy friends and commenters. My life is rich and blessed by all of you!

6 comments:

dkuroiwa said...

THIS is a great award!! I love it!! and yeah..you betcha, I'd be there babe!! I'm thinking that, along with Jenn and Jo (will go and check out Myra next, I think I like her already, too!!) we could do some major damage/digging/fun!!

And yeah...for the record...back at ya there, babe! You are on my list of "people i WILL meet someday"..actually, you're up there in the Top 5!

Thanks for the bloggy love on this cold, rainy, kids-are-making-me-nuts day!!

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

Thanks so much. I can offer you a round-point, a floral or a square point shovel AND an alibi.

Love the pic of you and your guy!

JO said...

Aww. Thanks. I would be HAPPY to help ya hide the body!

Had a difficult time "passing it along" but found three..over at the Casa De Duckfeet, over at Facin forward, and a blog that I have lurked on since wandering over from here...Persnickity Ticker. I will head off at some point today and "notify" them all!

Love ya cuz...love ya.

Busy Bee Suz said...

Just perfect. ;)
I love Jenn's shovel comments...I thought she would have a fine selection too.

3 Peas in a Pod said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm still playing catch up with yours. I love it!!!

I've worked with lawyers for more than half of my life. Got a part-time job at 17 because I was a quick typist and had enough credits to leave school early. That's how it all started. Best thing I ever did. My boss was a senior partner and was one of the nicest, kindest, most intelligent and amazing people I have ever met. I'm better off for having known him. (I quit 4 years ago to have my 2nd baby.) There were only a few bad apples that spoiled the bunch. Lawyers get a bad rap. You are quite obviously not a bad apple. :-) So sorry for you that you're tormented by living next to your ex. Cannot imagine!!!

THANK YOU for commenting on my blog. Mind if I add you to my blog roll?

Much love from NJ,
Sue
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thanks! I appreciate all the kind words, and the award - too much. Hugs to you!