I sent an email to my family, fellow cousin bloggers, some extended family, some friends, even two coworkers (not their work addresses). The results have been hilarious. You all have been there for me over the years, through the tears, listening to me brag on the kids, whine about the Ex, save me from moments of insanity or join in them, depending on the level of risk. And now you've joined me in the next phase of my "hootness" as Broccoli calls it.
- from my legal coworker, legal advice in a website article about blogs and how whiney tell-all divorce blogs can get you into trouble. Nope, not going to find that here, I hope. LK I'm counting on you for your legal review!
- from my old friend broccoli, comments about my body (I forgot that was in there when I sent around the invite! yes my mouth/hands overflowth here just like in real life);
- from my cousin DF the admission that he didn't notice anything different. And, of course, words of support. Gotta love cousins;
- from JO an awesome idea for that "once wedding" quilt - the one her mom made and I hated to put away. Looks like a call to K is in order;
- supportive posts from Paranoid who still, inexplicably, thinks she wants to be me when she grows up. She hasn't figured out yet that she's already light years beyond me;
- and the emails - funny, encouraging, saucy, racy, perfect.
So Glad I'm Out Of the Closet. It was dark and lonely in there. I'm pretty tired of dark and lonely. Time for some FUN!