I'm a bit behind on my Tag from ModernMom - Sorry! She cracks me up and has great music while you're reading, so check her out and her 8 things.
Here's my Lucky 8:
8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. MEETING THE BITCHES IN MAY AT THE "MEMORIALBITCH FEST!"
2. Going to Bed Tonight
3. going to Spain with the kids in June
4. Planting my spring flowers
5. Getting in Shape
6. Seeing Billy Joel & Elton John "Face2Face" in July with the kids, the Captain and my Bro & SIL
7. Talking to My mom again - we just hung up the phone and I can't wait to talk to her again. She's just like that.
8. Seeing my CT family - don't know when that will be, but I miss them.
8 Things I did Yesterday:
1. Partied a little too hard with my Bro and SIL and co-worker.
2. Snorted out loud, several times, on the Metro. See #1.
3. Called the Captain. Several Times. Giggling. See #1.
4. Helped my Pro Bono client find a job instead of seeking welfare.
5. Hit the Partner in the head with the Flying Slingshot Monkey. No, not related to #1. Before #1. My aim was off - I was shooting for his computer screen. Fortunately he laughed and joined us for a drink. And More fortunately He left before the snorting began....
6. Successfully (?) juggled multiple cases and felt a little better about my abilities.
7. Lost a 1/2 pound.
8. Went to bed before midnight (ok passed out on my brother's hotel couch...see #1).
8 Things I wish I could do:
1. Join the Captain on his 4 week cruise to the Bahamas.
2. Fly (without an airplane)
3. Make the annoying Drummer Man STOP once and for all.
4. Write better.
5. Have more patience.
6. Lose 10 pounds.
7. Be a better friend.
8. See my mom and dad more.
8 Shows I Watch:
1. I don't watch TV. maybe 1 time every few weeks. but If I did? I might watch Idol, or Boston Legal, or Seinfeld reruns, or House. OH I do watch the Gilmore Girls Reruns.
8 People I Tag:
Well, I don't believe in tagging People. But I will share 8 Bloggers I love to read when I can take the time:
1. Jenn at Juggling Life
2. Suz at Day by Day
3. Cheri at Blog this Mom
4. Katy at Katydidnot
5. Stephanie at Bad Mom.
6. Kalynne Philosopher Mom (9 kids. really)
8. ChiTown Girl
(OK look at the blogs I follow- there are lots more!)