- Garmin updated with Spanish Maps? CHECK
- Checked in to flights? CHECK
- Kids packed? Check - more or less
- Mom Packed? Check sort of
- Lawn mower while we are away arranged? CHECK
- Mail stopped? CHECK
- Flower waterer hired? CHECK
- Global cell phones activated? CHECK
- Hotels and Car Booked? CHECKED FINALLY!!!! (last night 3 a.m.)
- etc etc etc? Mostly checked.
We still have some errands to run tomorrow. And I'd like to finish editing a brief tonight. What's that you say, it's after midnight? Well no, it's after 6am where we're going, time to get up and start a new day!
Oh and my last soccer game of the season? Killer! We won with no major injuries, just a scraped up ankle. And an awesome Assist. Nice way to end a season.
On my list of Things To Do Tomorrow? Get the team signed up for the Summer Session. First game? The day after I get back.....
So No Blogging for a while bloggy friends - off to Spain for 2 weeks! Woot!