Monday, September 20, 2010

Trying this again - it posted without my list! Ooops....


Even though I am a pathetic blogger lately, Lovely Katy still thinks I'm Versatile! Not sure what that means....my writing has no rhyme or reason? Yep that's true.... I'm totally A.D.D.? absolutely. I can juggle and hulahoop simultaneously? Yes Indeed I can....



Here are the rules:

Acknowledge and thank and link back to the award - bestower

Post 7 things about you your blog-readers might not know.

Pass the award on

Post the award on your blog.

7 things you might not know....hmmmm

1. I PASSED THE FLORIDA BAR (no "finallys" from the peanut gallery


please). I still have some pesky administrative stuff to do to get admitted, but baby, I'm In.

2. I am the wimpiest sick person ever. I hate being sick and when I'm sick everyone knows it and has to feel sorry for me.

3. I sometimes fall asleep blogging - because I'm blogging when I should be sleeping NOT because blogging is boring!

4. When I was little I thought TV shows came from random video taping of everyone's lives (who knew I was on to a huge money making hit?) and so I used to have running *witty* conversations with myself when alone, just in case the cameras were taping. The thought of them taping me in the bathroom weirded me out, so I tried to be extra witty in there....To this day, I find myself talking to myself in the bathroom. It's embarrassing when I catch myself doing it at work!

5. I hate it when people touch my nose.

6. I hate being home alone in the house at night and leave lights on everywhere.

7. I don't know what color my hair "really" is. Probably something in the brown family?!

As for nominating you versatile bloggers, you are all versatile and I think the few people left reading me have otherwise been named. If not, grab the badge and go!!


4 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

ummmm....did you accidentally hit "publish," or are you just being your usual silly self?

Katy said...

Ok, I've got goosebumps. I totally did #4 when I was little too. The Truman Show freaked me OUT when I saw it because it was essentially what I had envisioned as a kid.

Great minds! (Or slightly kooky, whatev. ;)

Unknown said...

Congrats on passing the Florida Bar.

Unknown said...

Like you, I've struggled to stay awake typing a post on my blog. Well, thank goodness for the iPhone and the WordPress app.

While taking Metrorail to or from work, I can type a post and "publish" it to the blog.