Friday, December 11, 2009

My Life Would Suck Without You

There's a cute song by Kelly Clarkson called "My Life Would Suck without You." The kids and I love it for many reasons. It's about a twisted relationship but in the end the girl realizes they belong together. The Chorus is just funny.

I think this will take you to the video if you want to get a feel for it:

Kelly Clarkson You Tube

So this morning Daughter is driving me to the metro to drop me off for work - yes tables are turned and they chauffer me around! - anyway, she giggles and says, "I bought this on iTunes last night." and plays the song.

So as I get out of the car in the middle of the street, she smiles at me and mouths "My Life Would Suck Without You."

back at you baby.

5 comments:

Bumpkin on a Swing said...

They get older and wiser don't they?
Good to see you, how's the captain?

ChiTown Girl said...

Too sweet! I've missed you! I hope all is well with you and your crew. :)

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

That warms a mom's heart!

J.G. said...

Those little tossed-off compliments are the best, aren't they?!

Stephanie said...

Oh I do love that song! How sweet are your kids??